Vijaya extract gummies are a popular way to consume cannabis for both medical and recreational purposes. Here’s an easy recipe for making Vijaya extract gummies at home:
- 1 package of flavored gelatin (such as Jell-O)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 gram of Vijaya extract (or desired amount)
- Medicinal Cannabis
- In a small saucepan, heat the water and honey on medium heat, stirring constantly until the honey dissolves.
- Add the Vijaya extract to the saucepan and continue to stir until it is fully dissolved and evenly mixed.
- Slowly stir in the package of flavored gelatin until it is fully dissolved and evenly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into gummy molds or a greased baking dish and refrigerate until the gummies are firm and set.
- Once the gummies are set, remove them from the molds or cut them into desired shapes.
- Store the gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Note: The amount of Vijaya extract used can be adjusted to achieve the desired potency. It is important to accurately measure the amount of Vijaya extract to ensure proper dosing. Also, be sure to label and store the gummies out of reach of children and pets.